Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Buon Natale

Merry Christmas!

♥❄♥❅♥❆♥❄♥❅♥❆♥❄♥
This Christmas tree is all tatted
even down to it's lacy boughs!

♥❄♥❅♥❆♥❄♥❅♥❆♥❄♥
Oh, look!
It even has a lacy tree skirt!

♥❄♥❅♥❆♥❄♥❅♥❆♥❄

It is not mine, though I would love to say that it
was. It was tatted by a fellow tatter from Italy!
Please stop by Carla's blog at
Chiacchierino della nonna
to wish her a very Merry Christmas and let
her know
what you think of her beautiful tatted
Christmas Tree!

Many thanks to ♥Carla♥, for giving me permission
to copy
the photo of her beautiful tree
and share it with my fabulous

bloggy buddies!!!
Jennifer Williams is the designer of this fabulous tree
and she is also ChairPerson of the
Ring of Tatter's Lace Guild in the UK
and she also has a blog!

Thank ♥you, dear bloggy buddy, for stopping by!

I know you are busy this time of year so if you say hello before you run over to Carla's beautiful tatting blog to shower her with adulations for her amazing talent I'd love it! I always love it when you say hello before you say good-bye!
(((Hugs))) n' stuff!



XOXO

45 absolutely fabulous things were said:

Sally Kerson said...

I've already been over to Carla's blog and agree its fabulous. So Hello TattingChic and a Very Happy Christmas to you.

Unknown said...

Hi Sally! Thank you for stopping by to say hello! I am quite sure that many of our tatting friends who have blogs have seen Carla's beautiful handiwork based on all the comments she has already. This is also for my bloggy friends who do not tat, who may not have the privilege to see it otherwise!
Thank you so much for wishing me a Merry Christmas! BIG (((HUGS))) to you and Merry Christmas to you as well, dear Sally!

*♥* Heather *♥* said...

Merry Merry Christmas Tatting Chic!! I love that tree I will head on over there soonish!!
Hope you have a wonderful Christmas Week!!!
HUGS
Heather

Victoria - Florence and Mary said...

Oh my that is amazing!!

Just wanted to say thank you for all your lovely comments on my blog this year,

Merry Christmas

Victoria xx

Anonymous said...

Beautiful tree!
Have yourself a Merry Little Christmas!
Judy B

tatting-marie said...

Yes, I too, have already seen the tree. Beautiful!
Have a wonderful Holiday!

Maryjane-The Beehive Cottage said...

What a darling tree! Look at all that work. I bet you could have a few of these down for next year! Wishing you a very Merry Chritsmas!

Hugs,
Maryjane

Snap said...

Merry Christmas ... Happy Holidays!

Amazing tree -- off to visit.

Ruby said...

Merry, Merry Christmas! thanks for sharing the tree. :)

Heather said...

What a lovely tree! I will have to pop over and have a browse over the holidays.... wishing you a very Merry Christmas and all the best in the New Year... thanks for visiting my blog over the past year it is always lovely when people drop by to see what your up to. Hugs.

sewmuchfun4 said...

Merry Christmas Tatting Chic!
I visited Carla's blog yesterday while blog hopping. That tree is AMAZING! At first I thought it was real!
:) Ann

Ann said...

What a gorgeous tree!
Merry Christmas, Tatting Chic!

Cindy said...

Wow! That is some tatted tree. I'm off to visit Carla's blog, but first let me wish you a Very Merry Christmas! And all best wishes for 2010 as well!

NeereAnDear said...

Simply stunning!!

Wishing you and yours a very Merry Christmas....

Hope it is fabulous and that all your dreams come true for the New Year....

BUON NATALE
Lots of LOVE
JO

Fox said...

Unbelievable! Enjoy that little wonder, Chiclet!

Have a Happy, Happy!
♥ Fox : )

Jessica Rodarte said...

Wow! That is awesome. What talent!! Merry Christmas to you, too!

Carla said...

Thank you very much, TattingChic!
You are so kind to me.
Whenever you see something you like on my blog you can copy the picture and post it on your blog too, I am honored for you to do so.
Thanks to all your friends too who appreciate my work.
Thanks you and Merry Christmas!

Edie Marie's Attic said...

Hi sweet Tat!

I have to say I gasped when I saw this tree! I've never seen anything so incredible in the tatting world.
Thank you for sharing it with us and thanks for sharing all your beautiful tatting art work with us this past year!

Merry Christmas dear one...
hugs, Sherry

mahiru said...

Merry Christmas!
Oh... how beautiful tree, it is really stunning.
Thank you for sharing it!

Kathy Raker said...

The tree is gorgeous and amazing!
Merry Christmas

Susanne said...

I think it must be the most awesome Christmas tree I have seen ever.
I hope you are well and will have a lovely Christmas.
"Glædelig jul" from a snowwhite Denmark.

Marty said...

Beautiful tree -- I wish I had one like it.
Happy holidays!

Tatskool said...

GREAT to see you blogging again, must be Stiofán's influence.
Merry Christmas to you both.
Just off to Carls'blog

silvana said...

hello dear, thanks for the visit and the compliment!
pleasure to meet you!
Best wishes for a happy Christmas,
silvana

Nerm said...

Oh, my goodness! That tatted tree is to die for! What talent and design expertise. You tatters are a crafty bunch. I'm sure you could do just as well. Thanks for sharing and I'll definitely visit Carla's blog. Merry Christmas to a good blog buddie-Nerm

Kathleen Grace said...

The tree is A-Mazing! Thanks for sharing it with us. I hope you have a wonderful Christmas and a very happy new year:>)

Elyse said...

hello tatting chic!

how very beautiful this is. amazing!

happiest holidays to you!

xo
elyse

Kathy Niklewicz said...

That IS an amazing tree! I'll be checking it out. Thanks for the links to tatter and designer!

Tatting Blogland is such a magical place for seeing and sharing all these wonderful things, and your blog is always entertaining and informative.

Wishing you a Very Merry Christmas!

our shabby cottage said...

This is the first time in ages that your blog page has not frozen on me! I haven't been able to read your posts properly and leave comments because it just freezes on me and hasn't been loading properly? Weird, i know! I would like to wish you a happy and safe Christmas and New Year. Thank you for being a wonderful regular bloggy friend too, Kathryn.

Gaby Bee said...

Wanted to send along some wishes for a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
Gaby xo

M.L. @ The House of Whimsy said...

This is absolutely stunning. It's hard to stop looking at it.
Thanks for stopping by recently to see my silly Whoville tree. : )
Have a Merry Christmas,
M.L.

The Victorian Parlor said...

Merry Christmas!!!

Blessings,

Kim

Barb said...

Merry Christmas to you.
That tree rocks.

hugs,
Barb

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Oh dear...that tree is exquisitely crafted! Thank you for coming dear Sally! I am so sorry that you missed a stab at the little metal crown! There will be more give-aways in 2010!!! Blessings to you, ANita

The imPerfect Housewife said...

Merry Christmas to you and your family! I hope you have a wonderful holiday and you keep on a tattin'!! God bless ~ ♥

Jeanne Turner McBrayer said...

I would never in the world thought there could be such a thing as a tatted Christmas tree. Incredibly lovely! Merry Christmas to you, and thank you for all your lovely comments on my blog.

Charmingdesigns said...

That tree is amazing. I'll go check her out. How are you dear friend. I've been in a bit of a funk, which I feel is coming to an end...Wonderful comments from dear friends help. Have a great Christmas. Another year is coming up. I plan to not let time pass, in keeping in touch with you. You have been delighful to know.

Meadowlark said...

Saw you over at the ImPERFECT Housewife's place and glad I did. I got my mom's tatting shuttle in a box of things and wanted to learn but had no ideas how. Think I'll hang around here with you and yours and get some hints and tips.

Merry Christmas!

Susan McShannon-Monteith said...

What a wonderful creation...
Wishing you a Merry Christmas.
Susan

Bella Sinclair said...

Hahaha! I'm IN, I'm IN! Ho ho ho, Merry Christmas! May your shuttle keep forever moving. XOXO!

Victoria - Florence and Mary said...

Merry Christmas to you and your family, thank you for being such a wonderful blog friend this year

Victoria xx

Miss Rhea said...

Wow, the tree is amazing !! Wishing you a Merry Christmas !!! :):):)

Draffin Bears said...

Hi TattingChic,

I love the little Christmas tree.
I have so enjoyed getting to know you through the blog world.
May you have a blessed and joyous Christmas.

Hugs
Carolyn

Bonnie said...

Cute tree and tree shirt!

Clotat said...

hi tattin chic!! first i must thank you for stopping by my blog during all this year. Your comments are so kind!! hope you can find the candlestick pattern¨author!!
Second, hope you have spent a wonderful xmas!! and third.. i love your christmas ornaments! beautiful!!
hugs!
clau