Saturday, May 14, 2011

My Review of Gazebo Bird Feeder

Originally submitted at Plow & Hearth

This classic feeder is a real favorite for its gazebo styling and beautiful craftsmanship. It features a real pine shingled roof, hexagonal design and a decorative railing. The roof lifts up on the heavy-duty nylon hanging cord for easy filling of 2 lbs. of seed. Drainage holes keep seed fresh and ...


I love my gazebo birdfeeder!

By TattingChic from Utah on 5/14/2011

 

5out of 5

Pros: Birds love it, Adorable, Conversation piece, Easy to fill

Cons: Just fill it outside

Best Uses: Small Birds

I had read some comments that this feeder was hard to fill. I had no problems with it. I just lifted the rooftop off; sliding it up on the rope and filled it from there and then slid the roof back down and made sure that the notch on the frame of the bird feeder frame went into the hole in the rooftop. I recommend filling it outside where you are going to hang it though, because it's a messy fill! Otherwise you will have birdseed all over your countertop and floor. Not that I did that, of course...just saying... ;)

(legalese)

16 absolutely fabulous things were said:

Unknown said...

Chic Que alegria volver a tenerte en el blog. Te extrañaba

Tu comedero para aves es hermoso, me gusta mucho. Un beso

Carla said...

Welcome back!
Carla

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

That is an adorable bird feeder! I'm not sure I'm ready to give up my hosta leaf feeders yet, but when I am, I'll look this one up!

Margarets designer cards said...

Hello,
Nice to see you land to the land of blogs,
Lovely bird feeder.
I hope you are keeping well.
Margaret

Crazy Mom! said...

OMG! She lives! I was thinking about you yesterday and hoping you were ok.

Glad to see you with the blogging community again....

Beelizabeth said...

Welcome to Utah111 I'm so glad to see a new post from you-I had heard that you had some health problems and I was worried about you.

Ladytats said...

Welcome Back Chic! I missed your posts. I am looking forward to hearing more about your new home.

Bella Sinclair said...

Dang, I wish I was a bird. I'd be living the high society life, dining in your feeder!

Nice to see ya again!

Miranda said...

Hey, I've missed you! How are you? How about a post with a little update on your life?

Ces Adorio said...

Okay, I am moving in, bird or not.

Chrisy said...

ooooh it's so beautiful here at this blog! I've never seen a bird feeder like this over here in Australia...it's fabulous...and I want one! There's abundant bird life here at my place and they'd love this! Must look into stockists... Ta very much...

Dadra said...

cute bird feeder ;-)... As you can see... I'm taking a look ;-)))... see you on fb ;-))

Fox said...

Just saw this! Nice to see s post now and then!!!

Hope all is well with you!
Fox : ))

Unknown said...

Hee hee! I enjoyed everyone's comments! Sorry it took me so long to respond! I've been a norty blogger!

Sumon Ahmed said...

It is really a Beautiful Image Collection. I love it and Like it so much.

Thanks for sharing the photo.

Thanking you

Aggie said...

Great job! I'm a self taught tatter and really enjoy reading your blog and the awesome items you make. Take Care! Aggie