Sunday, November 7, 2010

Pink Jewel

Dear friends,

I have a new tatting shuttle! I ordered it from La Cossette. She's the same talented artist who sold me the Blue Diamond tatting shuttle. I had asked for a pink tatting shuttle to coordinate with the blue beauty and she did not disappoint! Let me show you!

~*~

Here it is!

I like how the front has a little pearl
in the divet there!
So pretty!

~*~

Then the other side is just as lovely!
It has sparkly paper!

The photo doesn't show how it sparkles and
shines in person, but it does!

I think it's lovely!

Did you notice the way the burgundy paper
is punched around the edges?

It's a new "Punch Around the Page"
paper punch set by Martha Stewart.
Doesn't it look like tatting?
I thought it reminded me of a tatted
clover~leaf edging on a handkerchief.
It was called "Ribbon Loop" although
I thought it should've been called
"Tatted Lace" instead!

Martha, Martha, Martha! ;)

(Don't get me wrong...I love her stuff
I just think she should've consulted with
me first before titling this paper punch
set because it looks more like tatting
than ribbon, ha ha!!!)

~*~

Well, thanks for letting me share this new tatting shuttle with you here in bloggerland! It's always a pleasure! Be sure and leave a comment because I love to hear from bloggy friends! If you are new to my blog then I'd love to hear from you, too so introduce yourself! Comments are always welcome here at TattingChic and I'd to know what you think of the new shuttle and hear how you're doing!




XOXO

22 absolutely fabulous things were said:

Fox said...

LOVE your new shuttle! Aren't they the greatest shuttles - I adore ALL of mine!
Fox ♥♥ : )

Unknown said...

Thanks Fox! They are all fabulous Shuttles! Joelle does a great job, I agree! She's awesome and a great communicator! I just love her designs. She's got a devoted customer in me! I noticed you have a lot of her shuttles, too! Aren't they fun! Who knew the ugly old Aero could be so beautiful! She's achieved what I thought was the impossible! LOL! ;)

Miranda said...

That shuttle is so pretty! I know you're going to love tatting with it.

To be fair, that punch was probably titled by one of the assistants, not by Martha herself. While I'm sure Martha knows all about tatting, I think her assistants usually only know about their own areas of expertise. So the person who titled it probably didn't even know that it looks like tatting.

But yes, I agree, they should have consulted you first! ;)

Unknown said...

Miranda...you are HILARIOUS!!! You take me so seriously! That was written tongue in cheek. Furthermore...I totally get that EVERYTHING is done by Martha's assistants, LOL...even her blog posts, etc...etc... LOL! You are funny!

Thanks for stopping by! ;)

our shabby cottage said...

It is super pretty, love the sparkly bits!

Unknown said...

Thank you Our Shabby Cottage! I'm glad you like it! I'm even more glad that you stopped by to say hello! You know what? I just realized that if you click on the photo and then click again it will enlarge to the point that you can really see how sparkly it is. :D

Beelizabeth said...

The shuttle is pretty but the thing I appreciate most is that you're doing better and can post more often. I was getting worried about you.

Unknown said...

Hi Beelizabeth! I appreciate that you stopped by and that you not only like the shuttle, but that you are glad to have me back in bloggerland and that I'm feeling better!
(((hugs)))!

Bonnie said...

Love that new shuttle.

Thanks for posting. I've been missing you, it's not the same around here when your gone.

Unknown said...

Awwww...thanks for that sweet comment, Bonnie! Life isn't the same without blogland either!

Dziabka said...

Hi, sweet shuttle :) But your jobs - beutiful!

Bella Sinclair said...

Hahahahahaha, yes, Martha should be hanging her head by now.

Beautiful shuttle! I love pink. I love shiny. I love pearls. Your collection sure is growing!

am I still me? said...

I couldn't have agreed more -- Martha definitely should have consulted you first. (-: This shuttle is really, really pretty!!! I missed the blue one. I will have to look thru your old posts. Very nice.

Draffin Bears said...

Hi TattingChic,

Love your pretty pink shuttle and in one of my favourite colours.
Also that paper punch, Martha has put out, is wonderful.
Thanks for showing us and I hope that you are having a lovely week

Hugs
Carolyn

Unknown said...

Hola TattingChic, bellísimas las lanzaderas, tanto la azul como la rosada, felicidades, a mi tambien me enloquecen. Besos

Old Jail Artist said...

The shuttle is lovely, and you're right; we should all write in to Martha and let her know that a change in the name of the paper punch is essential.

Twyla and Lindsey said...

Aah, if only crochet hooks were as pretty as shuttles! That one is really pretty! Hope you have a great weekend! Twyla

CJ STITCHING AND BLOOMS said...

Good Day Tatting Chic from the far North. LOL I absolutly love your new shuttle, very pretty and sparkly too. I hope you enjoyed your blogging break we all need this once in awhile. Hugs Judy

Karla Hartzog said...

I love the shuttle and am very glad to find your blog! Learning to tat is definitely on my bucket list. My grandmother and both of my husband's grandmothers could tat. I kick myself every so often for letting them all pass without having one of them teach me. I've bookmarked In Tatters' instructional videos, so one of these days... Thank you! Karla

PS: Come visit me at www.karlakrafts.com

Lois said...

What a pretty shuttle. The daisy design is very delicate looking. I can't tell from the picture...is the dd raised or flat? it looks like it might be raised (embossed).is it made of plastic? wood? Whatever it is made of it sure is pretty!

Charmingdesigns said...

Hi there girl friend!! Your shuttle is gorgous!!! Thanks for coming by, I miss you.
Hope you're doing well! My computer had a glitch and I lost all my email addresses. AND...what do YOU look like :)

Anita - AnniesGranny said...

Your tatting shuttle is simply stunning! Adn the Blue Diamond shuttle is also gorgeous! Lucky you!