Saturday, September 20, 2008

TIAS 4 Day 5

The mystery of the
TIAS continues.
TIAS is the acronym for
Tat It And See.
A tatting project where only
a portion of the tatting pattern
is revealed one day at a time.
~*~
The fun of it is in
guessing what it might be.
I have no clue,
do you?
~*~
Here is the continuation
of TIAS 4
Day 5.
It is the dark teal
tatted on top of
Day 4's addition
which is tatted around
Day 2's motif.
~*~
Here it is with
it's counterparts.
Day 1
is on the left.
Day (2, 4, &) 5
is in the middle.
Day 3
is on the right.
I still have to
tat it and see
what it is!
~*~
Any guesses?
~*~
This TIAS is hosted on
with the progress of other
tatter's work doing the
TIAS on the TIAS blog.
~TattingChic

8 absolutely fabulous things were said:

Tattycat said...

I like your choice of colors. Wonder what it/they will be?

Unknown said...

Thanks Tattycat! I like the colors you are using for your TIAS, too. Sherry has done a fabulous job of keeping it a mystery, hasn't she?

Carol Schockling Lawecki said...

I like your choice of colors too! I am behindm I only have day 1 and 2 done. I hope to catch up this weekend! I am using lt peach, dusty rose and burgandy. I'll try to post pictures soon. n Take Care!!

Unknown said...

Oh, Carol, it's so good to see you doing the blog rounds again! I've missed your comments! Your colors sound awesome. I hope you post your progress on your blog!

LadyShuttleMaker aka MadMadPotter said...

Not only are your color choices cool but I really like that you are doing this in size 50. I think you'll be happy with the results!


Bwahhaahaa!

Unknown said...

Lady Shuttle Maker, YOU are soooooo silly. Just "listen" to that evil laugh!!! LOL!

Jane Eborall said...

Wish I'd thought of those colours! They are stunning.
I'm so happy to be a follower of your blog - it's a brilliant idea of blogger to set this idea up.

Unknown said...

Hi Jane, we'll just follow each other! LOL! I'm glad you are a follower of my blog and to be one of yours, also! :)